Thursday, August 27, 2015

Diane Von Furstenberg black lace wear - size 0 (worn each and every! )

Gorgeous black Diane Von seiten Furstenberg "Zarita" dress - will only worn twice. Size 0 (snug but has a little stretch). I acquired it for $450 + taxing at Holt Renfrew and sported it once - yours for $60!

DIANE VON FURSTENBERG DVF iPhone 5/5S Case Colorful Lips

Cash sale only. Selling firm. Pick up at Alberni/Jervis (no exceptions).

I cannot accommodate try-ons therefore please be confident in your size.

Certain include your phone number in your response, and even call

do NOT contact me with happily given services or offers

I like DVF iPhone 5. I have many years experience about DVF iPhone 5.More information about DVF lips iPhone case. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment